We Guarantee to Make Your Energy Affordable
Here’s why we are the trusted solar company in our community
Don’t be talked into accepting a one-size-fits-all package… Let HDC Electrical and Solar design the perfect solution for your home or business.
We will take the time to understand your energy usage and requirements and walk you through a step by step process until you are comfortable with your options.
Once you have settled on the ideal solution, our administration team will submit all of the applications on your behalf. Once approved, our team of qualified electricians will install a quality, safe solution on your property so you can enjoy producing FREE and clean power.
Make the decision to start saving today
What Some of Our Clients Say
“Super happy with the team from HDC electrical and solar. Everything from start to finish went as planned. The installation was completed without issue. Their advice on type and number of inverters based on location of solar panels was excellent. Highly recommend. Thank you!”
“From start to finish HDC were extremely professional. They explained the solar installation process and held our hand throughout, going above and beyond to ensure we qualified for every rebate that was applicable. Their installation team were fantastic. I could not recommend more highly. Thank you to the whole HDC Team! “
“Such a professional and friendly team to work with that I have no hesitation to recommend. Hugh walked us through the quoting process and helped us find the best system for our needs, Renee provided prompt and excellent service throughout, and Cameron and the team completed the installation on time and were a pleasure to deal with. Thanks HDC! “
Legitimate 5 star reviews from Google.
Deal Directly with the Electrician
Are you ready to harness the power of the sun while prioritising safety, durability, and design flexibility? Look no further! At HDC Electrical and Solar, we are your local family-owned solar company with over 15 years of experience in the industry. We’re committed to helping you make the switch to clean, renewable energy while ensuring your peace of mind every step of the way.
HDC Electrical and Solar are fully qualified electricians and solar technicians that serve the Yarra Valley and Melbourne Victoria.
Why Choose HDC Electrical and Solar?
- Over 15 years’ experience
- Proudly local
- Deal directly with the electrician
- Fully licensed and accredited
- We don’t just sell solar, we live it!
We provide high quality panels that are made to endure the harsh outdoor conditions of Australia, supplying you with years of solar power.
Why Install Solar on Your Home?
There are plenty of fantastic reasons! First off, it’s like putting money back in your pocket every month. Solar panels slash your electricity bills, and in the long run, that can add up to some serious savings. Plus, you’re doing your bit for the planet by using clean, green energy and reducing your carbon footprint. It’s a win-win!
Installing solar panels can actually boost the value of your home. So, you’re not just investing in a solar system; you’re investing in your property’s future value. Plus if you add battery storage, if the grid goes down you won’t be left in the dark. Solar provide a reliable source of electricity, keeping your lights on and your devices charged.
There are great government rebates and interest free loans available to VIC residents. They can make going solar even more affordable. So, why wait? Installing solar panels on your home is a smart move that pays off in so many ways – financially, environmentally, and practically. It’s time to harness the power of the sun!
We’ll Take Care of Everything for You
At every step of the way, our goal is to make your transition to solar energy as smooth and worry-free as possible. We’re with you from the initial consultation to well after your system is up and running, ensuring you enjoy the full benefits of your solar investment.
Schedule a Consultation:
- Discuss your energy needs and goals, and receive a personalised assessment of your solar potential.
- Get answers to all your questions and concerns.
Customised Solar System Design:
- Determine the ideal panel placement for your home.
- Review design options for aesthetics and efficiency.
- Our team assists you in navigating available rebates and incentives.
- Prepare and submit all necessary paperwork on your behalf.
- Maximise your savings by taking advantage of available programs.
Installation and Follow-up:
- Our certified technicians handle the installation process and expertly install the solar panels and related equipment.
- Maintain a clean and organised work environment.
- Conduct a thorough quality inspection post-installation and ensure your system is operating at peak efficiency.
- Provide you with all relevant documentation and warranties.
- Offer ongoing support for any questions or issues that arise.