FAQ of HDC Electrical and Solar, including questions and answers about our services and how we can help you.
If you’re looking for different information or would like to discuss an electrical and solar project that you would like help with, please contact our expert electrical team.
- Do you provide solar energy systems for homes?
- Do you provide solar energy systems for small businesses to large companies?
- What size solar energy systems do you install?
- Do you install solar panels, inverters and batteries?
- What areas do you provide services and products to?
- Are HDC Electrical and Solar installers accredited?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you offer any payment plans or finance?
- How do solar panels perform in cloudy weather or at night?
- Are HDC Solar Solutions and HDC Electrical now HDC Electrical and Solar?
- How can I contact HDC Electrical and Solar?
Yes, we install complete solar energy systems for homes throughout Melbourne Victoria.
Yes, we install solar energy systems for small businesses, medium-sized businesses and large businesses. Businesses we help include restaurants, venues, offices, warehouses, manufacturers and industrial premises.
Find out more via our Commercial Solar page.
We install systems for homes and businesses up to 99kW. We can tailor a system to suit the usage requirements of your property. Whether you’re an individual or family looking to save on your power bill or a business cutting down on energy costs, we can help you.
We install commercial and residential systems throughout Melbourne Victoria. We’re based in the Yarra Valley and East Melbourne, and serve all of Melbourne.
Yes, our installers at HDC Electrical and Solar are CEC accredited. We are an Approved Solar Retailer with the Clean Energy Council of Australia. Our team consists of Accredited Solar Installers and Designers.
We accept cash, direct deposit and cheque. We can also accept major credit cards for payments for solar installation jobs. Please contact us if you would like to pay via an alternate method.
We do not offer payment plans but can connect you with a finance provider we use when required by customers. Please let us know if you’re interested in getting finance to fund your solar installation.
Solar panels will generate less power in cloudy weather. Some solar users compensate for this by using multiple panels and an adequate battery system.
At night, solar panels will not generate any power.
Yes. HDC Solar Solutions and HDC Electrical were combined to form HDC Electrical and Solar at the start of November 2021. We continue to help all of our existing customers with the same high quality service they’ve come to appreciate.