EV Charger Installation
Charge Your Electric Car or Truck Easily From Your Premises! Receive a Quality EV Charger Installation at a Competitive Rate for Your Home or Business in Melbourne
HDC Electrical and Solar install, upgrade and maintain electric vehicle charger systems for homes, businesses and not-for-profits throughout Melbourne and the Yarra Ranges. With us, you’ll receive a quality system and prompt service at a competitive rate, backed by a 5 year workmanship warranty.
Call 1300 948 545 or send your enquiry
for your free quote
Why Install an EV Charger?
- Convenience at Your Fingertips: Say goodbye to trips to the charging station. With a home EV charger, you can charge your vehicle overnight, ensuring it’s always ready for your next adventure.
- Savings on Fuel Costs: Charging at home is often cheaper than using public charging stations or petrol, providing significant savings over time.
- Eco-Friendly Transportation: Reduce your carbon footprint by switching to an electric vehicle. Home charging further contributes to a greener future.
- Increased Home Value: Installing an EV charger can increase your property’s value and appeal to potential buyers.
Save on Fuel Costs and Charge from Your Premises with an EV Charger Installation
Experience a whole new level of convenience while saving on fuel costs and making a green commitment by charging your vehicle right from your home, business or office.
Power Up Your Life with EV Charging
With electric vehicles becoming increasingly popular, installing an EV charger at your home is a forward-thinking decision. It’s a smart choice for your wallet, the environment, and your convenience.
Ready to electrify your journey? Contact us today for a free consultation and let us help you take the next step toward eco-friendly, cost-effective transportation.
Workmanship Warranty of 5 Years
We pride ourselves on providing quality installs and services for all of our customers, whether they’re a home owner, renter or business owner. We back up our workmanship with a warranty of 5 years.
Why Choose Us for an EV Charger Installation?
- Australian accredited solar designers and installers.
- Approved Solar Retailer with the Clean Energy Council of Australia.
- 5 year workmanship warranty.
- We take care of everything for you – from the install, to inspections, to all of the paperwork.
- Licensed electricians (REC 23613).
- We can supply and install a complete solar energy system to suit your commercial property or your residential property. Save on costs while charging your own vehicle using the power of the sun.
- Our EV charger installations are performed to a high standard with quality parts at a fair and competitive price.
- Locally owned and operated. Based in Woori Yallock Victoria, providing Melbourne-wide service.
- Over 15 years of experience.
- We install systems from leading brands and vehicle manufacturers to suit your specific vehicle.
- Ongoing support.
- Domestic, business and government installs.
- Durable components to withstand the Australian environment.
- Manage power costs with a leading electric vehicle charging system to suit your needs.
Installing an Extensive Range of EV Charging and Solar Products
We supply and install an extensive range of EV charging and solar products from leading brands including those mentioned below and many more. Whether you’re looking for a specific charger or one to suit many electric vehicles, we’re here to help.
EV Charger Installation FAQ
Are HDC Electrical and Solar Accredited Charging Station Installers / Solar Installers?
HDC Electrical and Solar are Australian Accredited Solar Installers and Designers. We are also an Approved Solar Retailer with the Clean Energy Council of Australia. As professional EV charging station installers, we are experienced with a wide range of electric vehicle charging solutions and can install a system that suits your requirements.
What Warranty Type and Length Do HDC Electrical and Solar Offer?
HDC Electrical and Solar offer a 5 year warranty on workmanship for our electric vehicle charging installs. For products, each supplier offers a different warranty which can range from 5 to 25 years.
What Brands of EV Chargers Do You Offer?
We offer a ride range of electric vehicle chargers along with solar inverters, batteries and panels to suit. These include Tesla, Pylontech, PowerPlus, LG, Q Cells, Longi Solar, Hyundai Energy Solutions, Goodwe, Fronius, Jinko, Sungrow, Solaredge, Redback, Selectronic, Sunpower, Phono Solar and Enphase. We can design a system to suit the needs of your home, business or not-for-profit, along with the vehicle usage required by you. We can also upgrade your existing system. Various solar energy systems include an integrated charging system for your electric vehicle. There are more generic systems available on the Australian market, along with systems suited to specific vehicles. We can discuss with this you in detail to determine the best option to suit your needs.
Do You Install Vehicle Charging Solutions for Homes, Businesses and Not-for-Profits?
Yes. Whether your property and purposes are residential, commercial, not-for-profit or government, we can help. Our EV charging installations are designed to suit the needs of your property and your vehicles.
What Could an EV Charger Installation Cost?
The cost of having an EV charger installed varies significantly on a lot of different factors. These factors include if you already have solar installed, your battery capacity, your roof, your switch board, the specific vehicles that you have and the amount of electric vehicles that you own and their regular usage. We can discuss this with you in detail and arrange a competitive quote.
Do You Install EV Charging Stations for Grid Connected and Off Grid Systems?
We focus on installing ev charging systems for grid connected solar energy systems.
Are HDC Electrical and Solar Licensed Electricians?
Yes. We are licensed electricians in Victoria. Our Registered Electrical Contractors (REC) number is 23613. We are also a member of the Master Electricians of Australia. Not only are we an installer of high quality EV chargers but we can also provide electrician services for your property.
What Are Your Accepted Payment Methods for Electric Vehicle Charging Installs?
We accept direct deposit, cash and cheque. We accept all major credit cards for solar installation projects. Please inform us if you would like to pay via an alternate method.
Do You Offer Payment Plans or Finance Options?
We do not offer payment plans. We can connect you with a finance provider to help you fund your EV charger. Please let us know if you’re interested in finance for your EV charger and solar installation and we’ll be happy to guide you.
Need an EV Charger Installation in Melbourne? Contact Us Now for Your Free Quote and Prompt Service
Office hours 8am-5pm AEDT, Monday to Friday.